In this info-rich interview, Bestselling Author, Nutritionist, and Hype-Blaster “Heretic,” Erika Herman calls BS on nutrition hype so you can enjoy food + optimal health.
Fit Solution Summit host, Vanessa Ortega (left) interviews Erika Herman (right)
In this interview I dish about:
- My history, and what drove me to write my bestselling book, Eat Like a Fatass, Look Like a Goddess: The Untold story of Healthy Foods
- My philosophy about nutrition and health
- What I call the mind-body-nutrition connection
- How to eat healthy, organic, unprocessed foods without breaking the bank (this isn’t what you’ve heard before–and guarantees you walk around satisfied!)
- Why you may not be able to lose weight and get fit, even though you’re eating healthy foods, and exercising regularly (brace yourself for my answer!)
- The real reason you can never seem to stay motivated, or follow a new fitness or nutrition program for the long-term (hint: I don’t want you to have to rely on willpower, and her approach nixes that need)
- The real cause of food cravings, and how to put them in their place–the delicious, satiating way
- My thoughts on low-carb diets, the confusion about it, and how to not fall into common nutritional traps that can come along with low-carb diets (carbs aren’t bad–if you know what I tell you about!)
- How to balance hormones with food–the simple, tasty way (relax, this involves “Eating Like a Fatass”)
- MY ANSWER TO THIS MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Despite what it may seem, there really isn’t as much conflicting solid research out there about what makes for a “healthy” diet
- Why doctors aren’t nutrition experts (my answer is evidence-based, not sensationalist–seriously, could you expect anything else from me?)
- The problem with the media, good journalism, and the way it shapes what you think of as “healthy”
NOTE: Free gift offer mentioned at the end of the interview is no longer valid.
This was an Interview for Fit Solution Summit, hosted by Vanessa Ortega (fitsolutionsummit.com)
Really got a lot out of this post? I empower you with even more provocative, taboo–and delicious–nutrition guidance in my premium training program, TOTAL CRAVINGS CLEANSE: Your Ultimate Mind-Body Reboot. Learn more about it here.
If you’re not on my list for FREE updates, be sure you sign up in the box below!
And share this post with three friends. I’m sharing life-changing, provocative evidence-based research with you because I know how frustrating the world of conflicting nutrition suggestions can be, and I’m committed to helping you become a radiant, satisfied–and informed–Goddess. What I’m sharing with you doesn’t cost you a cent, but if you find this info helpful, share this post with three friends as payment.