Easy Low Carb Cranberry Sauce Recipe

You don’t have to throw in the towel with healthy eating just because it’s the holidays. Cranberry sauce is a classic holiday staple. It’s also the most sugar-laden. That is, until you try my low carb cranberry sauce recipe

And you certainly don’t have to sacrifice taste to keep things healthy.

This easy low carb cranberry sauce (no sugar added!) is the perfect fixture for your holiday feast–and it’s a cinch to whip up!

Cranberries are a great low sugar low carb source of vitamin c, fiber, manganese, and phytonutrients.1

Top turkey, stuffing, and veggies with this nutrient-rich treat.

Easy Homemade Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (No Sugar Added) 


  • 12oz fresh organic cranberries (will pop as they cook)
  • 1 Tbsp organic lemon juice
  • 1 cup filtered water
  • 1/4 tsp pink/rock salt
  • dash of organic stevia to taste (this has been my favorite stevia for over the past decade)

OPTIONS (any one or combo of the following)

  • lemon/orange zest
  • fresh grated ginger
  • mulling spices
  • nutmeg/cinnamon/cloves
  • 1-2 Tbsp ghee/clarified butter –OR– organic pasture butter
  • 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil

DIRECTIONS (so easy!)

Mix together and boil any main and optional ingredients on medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until desired consistency is achieved. Stir constantly. Cranberries will pop as they cook. Ideally, add stevia after cooking so you can taste-test to achieve preferred degree of sweetness.

If you’re interested in the real food cleanse to end all cleanses (featuring delicious nutrient-dense foods, rich in saturated fat, all customized to your unique needs), sign up for updates about my proven system, TOTAL CLEANSE BOOTCAMP. This is how to do a cleanse. No juice. No wacky tactics. Just real food – tailored to your unique needs. And real results. Because you’re unique. Your diet should be too.

If you feel like you’ve already got the food-component down, but you’re still spinning your wheels and can’t lose weight or achieve your health goals, your situation may be more complex. We must always start with food, but the 80/20 rule applies when it comes to nutritional healing.

You may also be suffering from other imbalances that food alone can’t heal, whether it’s to do with hormones, your thyroid, or blood sugar axis (yes, you can have problems along this “axis” that food alone cannot fix!)–the list of conditions goes on. In these cases, you have to go deeper–and deeper than a lot of the information out there tells you to go (a lot of that still only scratches the surface). 

For about 80 percent of people, strategically updating your diet (like you do with TOTAL CLEANSE BOOTCAMP) will resolve your health issues (including stubborn weight). But what do you do when food changes aren’t enough? What do you do when you’re the other 20 percent?

If you’re part of that 20 percent, there is hope! This is where you need need to roll up your sleeves and “get under the hood,” as I like to say. This means digging in to your unique biochemistry, assessing root cause (which goes beyond food, and deeper than many “experts” our there go), and getting bio-individualized. 

Learn more about how my Custom Coaching can help, if you’re part of the 20 percent, and take the reins with your health!

And if you’re not on my list for FREE updates, be sure you sign up in the box below!

Background image: “Cranberry” copyright James Barker.



1. https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/cranberries-nutrition-benefits-uses-side-effects-and-more/